Welcome to Jeeto10
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Jeeto10/ Jeetoten app/website. The Company may be referred to as “Jeeto10/Jeetoten”, “We” “Our” while the User may be referred to as “Player”, “Participant” or “You”.
Your access to Jeeto10/ Jeetoten app/website game is conditioned on your acceptance of compliance with the Terms & Conditions.
By accessing or using the game, you agree to the Terms & Conditions prescribed by Jeeto10/Jeetoten.
Creating an Account
In order to access and use the Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website, you will need to register and create an account (your “Account”).If you open an Organization Account, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in the Agreements and to bind the Organization to the Agreements.
By creating an Account, you represent that you are 18 years or older and not barred from using the Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website under applicable law. When creating an Account, you may be required to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about yourself and will establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about your Account.
However, while creating an Account, ensure you do not
- Provide any false Personally Identifiable Information to Jeeto10/Jeetoten or create any Username/ Account for anyone other than yourself without the other person’s permission.
- Use a Username/ Account that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
- Use a Username/ Account that would subject to trespassing another person’s right.
- Use a Username/ Account that is offensive, vulgar or obscene, or otherwise in bad taste.
- Register more than one account to create a “dummy” Username/ Account.
You can link your Username/ Account to various webmail, social networking, and other online accounts. You may only link your own accounts. Jeeto10/Jeetoten is authorized to access and retrieve your account information from these sites on your behalf (in some cases, even by using your Username/ Account and password) to make certain information or services available to you through the Services. By linking your other accounts, you authorize Jeeto10/Jeetoten to access your Username/ Account information from those Third-party accounts, on your behalf and permit us to access, use and, in some cases, store your Username/ Account information to accomplish the foregoing.
Jeeto10 would like to clarify that in case a player wishes to change/ update any details in profile section such as bank or personal details then the Jeeto10 player’s wallet balance will reflect Rs 0.
Terms & Conditions for Apps
Subject to your compliance with the Terms & Conditions, you have the right to download and install the app to your mobile device, and access and use the Jeeto10/Jeetoten game. However, with respect to the App you download, you may not:
- (i) Copy, modify, or distribute the app/website or its content for any purpose.
- (ii) Transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent, or otherwise distribute the app/website content/ style/ format in any form to any third party.
(iii) Decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the app/website.
(iv) Make the functionality of the app/website available to multiple users through any means.
- (v) Use the Services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions.
- (vi) The use of any kind of “boosters” or effects that are not originally part of Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website is strictly forbidden.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website accessed through or downloaded from the website or any App providing platform any other distribution platform where the App is made available. You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms & Conditions are concluded between you and Jeeto10/Jeetoten, and not with the App Providing platform, and that Jeeto10/Jeetoten is solely responsible for the app/website.
- The App Providing platform has no obligation to furnish any maintenance with respect to the app/website
- Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Jeeto10/Jeetoten.
- The App Providing platform is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the app/website in your possession and use of the App, including, but is not limited to:
- (i) Product liability claims.
- (ii) Any claim that the app/website fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement.
- (iii) Claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the app/website or your possession and use of that app/website infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Jeeto10/Jeetoten will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms & Conditions.
- Any App Providing platforms, and its subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms & Conditions as related to your license of the app/website.
- You must also comply with all applicable third party Terms & Conditions when using the app/website.
- Jeeto10/Jeetoten may change from time-to-time and/or we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the game, even possibly without prior notice to you.
- Our game may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the app/website, queries made, or from other information.
- The types and extent of advertising on the Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website are also subject to change over time.
- You also agree that we and our third party providers and partners may place advertising on our game or in connection with the display of content or information on our game.
Contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and In App purchases
Jeeto10/Jeetoten may conduct promotions through Jeeto10/Jeetoten, including, without limitation, contests and sweepstakes.The concept of ‘Everyone Wins’ is applicable only on players who answer at least one question correctly. Each promotion may have additional Terms and rules, which will be posted or otherwise, made available to you, and for purposes of each Promotion, will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this agreement.
For every withdrawal request submitted, 2% TDS will be deducted from the amount as per the government guidelines.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Any transaction made in ‘add money’ to play a Jeeto10 game is final and no refund/ cancellation is permitted.
However, there is an exception to the above clause and refund is possible if,
a player adds money to the Jeeto10 wallet and has NOT JOINED any game, he/she is eligible under the refund policy.
In addition to this, it is important and mandatory that the player informs the Jeeto10 team about the refund request within 12 hours of adding the money.
The refund value will be credited to the registered bank account of the user/player. The player can reach out to Jeeto10 by emailing us at email@example.com or making a telephonic call on 91-8827-499-354.
The player would be required to essentially mention the registered mobile number, transaction amount, transaction date and transaction ID.
In addition to this, Jeeto10 will also have the right to cancel or reschedule a game/ or issue a full or partial refund. Also, it is important to understand that Jeeto10 reserves all rights to modify/update/change the terms and conditions.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The game may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources
Our game may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the game:
- (i) Attempt to access or search the Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website or download content from the app/website through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers.
- (ii) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the game, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- (iii) Gather and use information, such as other users’ names, real names, email addresses, available through the app/website to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation.
- (iv) Use the game for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms.
- (v) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- (vi) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms & Conditions.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jeeto10/Jeetoten, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- (i) Your use of and access to the app/website.
- (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms & Conditions.
- (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- (iv) Any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party.
- This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Jeeto10/Jeetoten app/website.
We may terminate your access to and use of the app/website, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by logging into the www.Jeetoten.com.
Upon any termination, discontinuation, or cancellation of your Account, all provisions of these Terms & Conditions which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Jeeto10/Jeetoten nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the game whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Jeeto10/Jeetoten has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances or in no event will Jeeto10/Jeetoten be liable for any slips arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or from the use of or inability to use the services or content exceed the greater of the amounts you have paid to Jeeto10/jeetoten for use of the app/website, if you have not had any payment obligations to Jeeto10/Jeetoten, as applicable. The limitations of liability set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Jeeto10/Jeetoten and you.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the Indian laws.
Agreement to ArbitrateIn case of any dispute, we both agree, that any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services or Content will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right:
- (i) To bring an individual action in small claims court.
- (ii) To seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights.
- (iii) An “IP Protection Action”.
The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any IP Protection Action will be the state and any courts of India and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. You acknowledge and agree that you and Jeeto10/Jeetoten are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a complainant or class member in any proposed class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and Jeeto10/Jeetoten otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form/any class or representative proceeding.
- Jeeto10 has reserved all rights to cancel, reschedule, refund (full or partial) or make any other changes in & or with regards to the game.
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Jeeto10/Jeetoten and you regarding the game and content, and these Terms & Conditions supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Jeeto10/Jeetoten and you regarding the app/website. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms & Conditions invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms & Conditions, by operation of law or otherwise, without Jeeto10/Jeetoten’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Jeeto10/Jeetoten may freely assign or transfer these Terms & Conditions without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms & Conditions will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by Jeeto10/Jeetoten under these Terms & Conditions, including those regarding modifications to these Terms & Conditions, will be given: by Jeeto10/Jeetoten via email.
Questions & Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact Jeeto10/Jeetoten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are available on www.Jeetoten.com and mobile application (‘app’) Jeeto10/Jeetoten. The user/player/participant’s agreement with Jeeto10/Jeetoten includes acceptance of terms and conditions.
Jeeto10/ Jeetoten may ask its participants for feedback, comments, and suggestions as a strategy to improvise the game. In addition to this, Jeeto10/Jeetoten also welcomes voluntary feedbacks about the game from the users/players/ participants and you can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.
The game and content are provided “AS IS ” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Jeeto10/Jeetoten explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. Jeeto10/Jeetoten makes no warranty that the game will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of any Content.